Conversations Not Communications | The Importance Of Employee Relations & Company Culture
Restaurant HR Group
- 5 Employee-Friendly Laws Every Restaurant Operator Must Know
Laws. Rules. Regulations. When you run a restaurant,...
- 6 Components of a Well-Designed Performance Management System
Are you on track to reach your restaurant’s goals?...
- How Does Your Restaurant Culture Make People Feel?
If you were setting foot into your own restaurant for...
- Do Smartphones Undermine Your Ability to Manage Effectively?
Odds are, you’re reading this from your cell phone...
- The Restaurateur’s Guide to Understanding COBRA
According to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics...
Copyright © Carrie Luxem 2019 All Rights Reserved
Legal Disclaimer: The information I publish is not legal advice but rather is intended to prompt a discussion on best practices in human resources. Further, federal and state laws are amended frequently and vary significantly from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Therefore, the published information may not be current at the time that you read it or it may not be applicable to your jurisdiction. As such, you should not rely upon any of the published information without first consulting directly with Restaurant HR, legal counsel, and reviewing your local, state, and federal laws as well as any applicable industry practices and company policies.
Website designed and developed by Cyblance