Enjoy The Benefits Of Trying New Things & Never Be Afraid To Fail
Restaurant HR Group
- Empty Your Cup: A Zen Proverb on Remaining Open and Teachable
As business owners, we long for the employees who are...
- Boost Employee Satisfaction by Meeting These Six Human Needs
First made popular by life and business coach, Tony...
- Terminate Employees with Grace and Tact
We can probably all recall our first time firing an...
- Is It Time to Ditch Traditional Employee Performance Reviews?
Performance reviews. They either send your team running...
- What is Your REAL Company Culture? When the Reality Doesn’t Match Your Vision
Lots of industry discussion revolves around culture....
Copyright © Carrie Luxem 2019 All Rights Reserved
Legal Disclaimer: The information I publish is not legal advice but rather is intended to prompt a discussion on best practices in human resources. Further, federal and state laws are amended frequently and vary significantly from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Therefore, the published information may not be current at the time that you read it or it may not be applicable to your jurisdiction. As such, you should not rely upon any of the published information without first consulting directly with Restaurant HR, legal counsel, and reviewing your local, state, and federal laws as well as any applicable industry practices and company policies.
Website designed and developed by Cyblance