STOP threatening your employees that you’re going to “DOCUMENT THEM” or “WRITE THEM UP.”
Restaurant HR Group
- 8 Mistakes New Restaurant Managers Make + How to Avoid Them
It can be incredibly tough for new managers to find...
- A Trendy Restaurant and Great Food Is Just Not Enough
Consider this all too common scenario: You’ve...
- The Mental Health and Addiction Epidemic Ravaging the Restaurant Industry
Recent events in the restaurant industry have reminded...
- 3 Ways Leaders Can Remedy Employee Entitlement
Working exclusively in HR for nearly two decades now,...
- 11 Steps to More Confident and Effective Interviewing
In my experience, very few people are strong interviewers...
Copyright © Carrie Luxem 2019 All Rights Reserved
Legal Disclaimer: The information I publish is not legal advice but rather is intended to prompt a discussion on best practices in human resources. Further, federal and state laws are amended frequently and vary significantly from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Therefore, the published information may not be current at the time that you read it or it may not be applicable to your jurisdiction. As such, you should not rely upon any of the published information without first consulting directly with Restaurant HR, legal counsel, and reviewing your local, state, and federal laws as well as any applicable industry practices and company policies.
Website designed and developed by Cyblance